Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!


Yeah that picture of Jono is so crazy to see! It feels like that is 4000 million years in the future for me! I don't even think about that day when I am back to America! It looks like you had a lot of fun doing all of your little activities out there in the freezing cold! haha it gets cold here but not like that! It is weird to think that all those things were all last year and about this time next year I will feel the same but things will be completely different! So much can change in a year and especially when you are living in a place like France! 

This week we didn't have a lot to do cause people are still on vacance which is just vacation I guess... but yeah so we decided to do some pass backs with less active members and we decided cause we finished a little early to go pass the family Skashkov who are Russians and I have tried to go over there a few times but they are never home and so I had no idea what to expect! But we went and they answered the door and let us in!! haha I was so surprised cause it is the 5th time we have passed in my 2 transfers here but they were there that day I guess! We got talking a little just cause we didn't know them at all and they are super cool. They are about 24 and have a 2 year old little girl who is the cutest! We then found out that his brother in law who lives with them is a professional hockey player here in Lyon! so we are gonna try and get out to a game! They invited us back on Saturday for dinner but we both forgot until about an hour before so we rescheduled it for tomorrow! They are the coolest! They even came to church this past week! I am not sure how long they haven't been coming but it shows that even just a small 20 minute visit can have a big affect on people! I hope you are all doing well!

Christmas Zone Conference with David Archuleta as the guest speaker. 

Dinner at Bishop Lepore's home. 

Elder Schettler's current address:
2, rue de Longchamp
69100 Villeurbanne, France

Email: benjamin.schettler@myldsmail.net

Mission Home address:
France Lyon Mission
Business Center
59 rue de l'Abondance
69003 Lyon, France

No comments:

Post a Comment