Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Week 3- We speak French all day


6:30- wake up
7:00- breakfast
7:30- class w/ teacher
11:30- Lunch
12:15- Class w/ teacher
4:30- 5:15 Dinner
5:15-8:15 Study time without teachers aka mess around time
8:15-9:15- PE
9:15-10:30 get ready and go to bed

 This week got super crazy like last wednesday we had a lesson with Francois and as we were preparing this dude comes in and is like "oh you have to teach at the TRC" which we had no idea about!!! So he told us what it was and it is like where you go into a room and meet with members and get filmed so your teacher can see how fluent you are. And so we had 7 minutes to prepare two twenty minute lessons and stuff so we did that and me and Elder Huntsman did a lot better than what I had expected! 

But on Sunday we just have devotionals and do church stuff and this past Sunday was super nice and I got a great picture with Elder Cannon (Davis) that I am gonna send you later when I get on a better computer! But how is school? like Humanities and everything? We are getting iPads once we get to France I think!! I am so excited for France! But the MTC is pretty fun actually, we just chill and make fun of each other and speak French all day so that is cool! Everyday, all day, that is my life. 

I receive travel plans in two weeks I think, and they do the San Fran trip for us now so we do not get to go. but yeah I just remembered that you went to Studio C this past weekend! How was that? It sounded super fun and I heard that you got pictures and some free shirts. That would have been so fun to be there with you guys! Being here and talking about you guys to my district has made me miss you guys more than I thought I would! but I also don't want to come home at all... haha sorry. The mission field has been hard but it is a new experience and it is getting better everyday! 

I saw Tagg on his first day and I saw Laura Boud on Friday morning while we were in line for breakfast! Yeah thats about it this week, my French is getting ok, but i need to just keep speaking it to get better. Je suis reconnaisant pour vous! 

Love,
Elder Schettler

No comments:

Post a Comment