Monday, February 2, 2015

Transferred to Marseille:)


Wow sounds like a crazy week back at home. but I have been transferred to Marseille so that is why I am on sorta late. I have been given Elder Cuava from Espana and he is a work horse haha. I only have about 45 minutes to write all my emails so this wont be very long. Everything here in Marseille seems to be going well as far as missions are concerned haha. Its a little warmer, I am right by the beach and there are pretty cool members here. They like to focus a lot on spending time with members here which is a super good thing for me cause I like members haha. We have a little earlier curfew... its at 6 at night just because of some things that have happened here... haha someone might have or might not have gotten stabbed last transfer.... but anyway. It will be super cool to be with a not native english speaker so I have to utilize my French more and then people can't tell us that it is just an American church, haha. But yeah, they had a baptism last week here in Marseille which is super cool. 

The funnest thing I have done.... idk I do too much fun stuff... we go to the mall and I have gone to see a lot of cool places and we play soccer once a week with a bunch of French kids who are really good haha. We also almost went to a hockey game but it was too late so we couldn't... but we do a lot of fun stuff, haha. Sorry this is short but just know I am not dead but I am alive and well in Marseille :) and I said goodbye to Elder Erickson before he left this morning and I gave something to the Lepore family who is coming to Utah soon to give to you. I hope you like it and keep it nice...; haha but I love you all. 

Me and the classy Gabriel who decided to come back to church!

Skachkov Family with me and Elder Crawley


Mom's note: He didn't have his new address yet, so I will add it next week. His email is: benjamin.schettler@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment