Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Loving and Serving the People


This is the last week of the transfer and I think I am gonna stay and probably Elder Cueva too but if one of us leaves it will probably be him I would think. One Christ-like characteristic of my companion is loving people. No matter who we see on the street he will say he loves them which is a good thing I guess. haha!

Things are going ok but we have only been to a few members houses. The famille DeAngeli are really nice and have had us come over a few times, and there is a Nigerian couple that are really nice and they have the cutest little black baby, they are called Marc and Rose and Joseph. But the biggest blessing is that we found a family to teach from Romania who are really cool! We saw them moving and offered to move their oven to the third floor for them so they accepted and we did and then they said we could come back. We visited them and they are really humble and open to talk about the gospel with us we share a lot of the same ideas and we are gonna go over there to teach them again this week with our DMP but I don't think he really likes them... he is really rich and he doesn't like the poor people too much, but those are the only people who are humble enough to listen to the gospel and except it. So that was who we talked to about Jesus and the blessing of the gospel in the families to this week. They have two little girls that are just the cutest things ever, so hopefully we can get them progressing and stuff.

I am surprised that Lacy knows my name even though I am not there. It has been about 20 degrees celsius here the past week and it is only supposed to keep going up. Maybe I will be able to start wearing some of my short sleeve shirts. But Nate is getting old, pretty soon he is gonna be getting that mission call haha. But yeah that will be good that Riley is getting his school stuff done, then its straight to making money... haha or trying to make money.







Here is Elder Schettler's address in Marseille, use as written below! 

Les Missionnaires
Benjamin Schettler
30 Avenue de Toulon
13008
Marseille
France

Email: benjamin.schettler@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment