Monday, March 30, 2015

I'm excited for General Conference in French!


This week we have a goal to teach 20 leçons and we are trying to get a baptism so we will see if we can make that happen this week, if not it will probably be the next week. But yeah I am super excited for General Conference cause now I get to watch and attempt to understand it in French cause I am no longer in Lyon where there are enough English speakers that they do both, it will only be in French so I might need to read them later haha.

The Romanian family is good, they are progressing but they haven't come to church again. Today is actually his birthday.  Marc, our Nigerian member said HAPPY BIRTHDAY and that he loves you as a sister in the gospel and that you have a brother in Marseille. He told me to tell you those exact words haha. He is African so his English is very African so pardon that. He is the most genuine and loving guy ever though so it was a pleasure for me to pass that message. haha My clothes are doing well. My shoes almost don't have a sole anymore so I went and got some new ones but they are French so I will have to break them in for a few days before I can fully wear them anywhere. We haven't cooked for them yet because they are STILL on vacation, but I did get the package.

Wow, so I will be coming back and having that Bishops interview with my old Deacons Quorum guy, that will be a funny experience. But I am glad someone can beat Brighton, haha even if they are still young. Brighton needs a pride check sometimes haha they get too used to winning so I like to hear that Nate's team won. Yeah my comp is a runner at BYU and he likes to wrestle and stuff. Elder Huntsman, I don't see ever. They are only here on Sunday and occasionally Mondays and he is always with the APs cause he is the driver but I did see him yesterday which was awesome. I love seeing him, he is a good guy and good missionary. Not really many funny experiences this week, more serious and trying to find people and stuff like that. I did get a caricature photo drawn of me so I will be showing you guys a picture of that next week cause I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but it is super funny!



Here is Elder Schettler's address in Marseille, use as written below! 

Les Missionnaires
Benjamin Schettler
30 Avenue de Toulon
13008
Marseille
France


Email: benjamin.schettler@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment