Monday, December 8, 2014

La Fete des Lumiere

France is getting really busy! we are just being missionaries meeting crazy people all the time who either yell at us on the metro or just really cool people that you want to baptize on the street then they aren't interested or a whole mix of things but yeah! I will be staying in Lyon! I stayed for the Fete de Lumiere and so that was super cool! I did however find out the hard way that I will need a new coat because it is not like dry utah heat it is that new york type bone chilling cold here! It is about 1 to 6 degrees here everyday so it is starting to get pretty cold! but it never snows here! 


The Porte Des Alpes Eldres Ami Pong went with us to the Fete De Lumiere he is super awesome! haha 
I would love to hear all about your new cars when you finally decide! Just get an Audi they are super popular here in france and i really think they look classy but that is just me... Elder Olsen in Getting Tranfered to Aix en Provence to be Zone Leader and i am geting Elder Crawley today who was jsut zone leader in Montpellier so i am just a magnet for zone leaders i guess! he is in his last transfer thoèugh! THis next transfer David Archuleta is coming to our mission so that will be really cool! We are inviting everyone to come to that so if you are here you are welcome to come haha I am glad to hear everyone is doing good though! 

I went to Toulouse this past week and it was really cool to see a different part of the mission and not just Lyon! i have some pictures from it we had to go for Elder Olsen's legality or something! BTW you should try and get my Swiss legality all figured out haha cause I wanna serve in Swiss! Like see if we can become citizens of Germany or something so we are part of the EU so I can just go to Swiss! haha If you can't figure that out it's fine though. 
   Pont Neuf in Toulouse it is really famous I guess or I hear it is famous!
I am excited to see you on Christmas and Elder Haws is staying with me for Christmas and he is getting a blue! I am no longer a blue! haha Love you all and I hope you love the chocolate! It wasn't the nicest stuff but it is French so yeah! 

 More Pictures!!


    Fete de Lumiere
   Cool stuff I see everyday that I probably take for granted.

I locked us out of our apartment last week so here we are waiting for the other Elders to come home.

Elder Schettler's current address:
2, rue de Longchamp
69100 Villeurbanne, France

Email: benjamin.schettler@myldsmail.net

Mission Home address:
France Lyon Mission
Business Center
59 rue de l'Abondance
69003 Lyon, France

No comments:

Post a Comment